Our Photography Bucket List
“You get in life what you have the courage to ask for”
How right is Oprah!? I think everyone should have a bucket list, that list of things you want to do in life, and I’ve been lucky to cross a few things off my life bucket list (I’ll share it with you one day!) But I came across the idea of a photography bucket list from two very inspirational photographers Lex and Jay and thought, hey what a great idea!
So, here’s our photography bucket list, we would love to cross these off our list!
A wedding in ItalySuzanne and Glenn’s Florence wedding
A wedding in FranceBooked for March 2017
A wedding or shoot in Paris (city of love and romance!?)Provence styled shoot
- A wedding in the US of A (anywhere really, although I love New York and Florida!)
A wedding in a castle, be it in the Scottish highlands or a French chateaux, there is just something very romantic about a castleBooked for March 2017
- A wedding or shoot on the beach, where the sand is golden and the sea is turquoise
- Have a wedding/shoot featured on B.Loved (see the feature here)
- Have a wedding/shoot featured on Love My Dress
Have a wedding or shoot featured on English Wedding(see the feature here)
- Have a shoot printed in Flutter Mag
- Have a wedding/shoot featured on a worldwide blog such as Style Me Pretty or Green Wedding Shoes
- A wedding at Belair House (our styled shoot was based here and absolutely loved the venue)
- A wedding or shoot at The Asylum
A wedding or shoot at The Dolls House in IslingtonBooked for November 2016
- A wedding or shoot at MC Motors in Dalston
- A wedding at Fetcham Park (having already assisted there it would be amazing to shoot there as us!)
- A wedding or shoot at the Royal Naval College in Greenwich
- A wedding ceremony in the woods, that’s right, outside in nature!
- A wedding or shoot in a vineyard (who doesn’t love wine!)
- An Indian wedding
- Shoot a first look – seeing each other before the ceremony, before all your guests see you, they’re so romantic!
- Shoot a proposal
I’m sure over time this list will grow, especially if we can cross things off as we go! If you are planning a shoot or wedding like this we would love hear from you, as not only will it bring a huge smile to our face, we have a great special offer for you!